Instead, I'll tell you about the most recent development here that has us feeling incredibly joyful and grateful. We invited our friends, a beautiful family of four to come live here with us for the rest of the summer. The details aligned exquisitely and so far the magic here has expanded greater than we imagined. Some highlights from the move I'd like to share:
- Exciting arrival with their new RV on July 16
- Our (12) new residents include, mom and dad and their two daughters (same ages as our girls), their dog, cat, 2 kittens, and 4 chickens
- Dads tinker away at ongoing projects
- Moms split childcare between mornings and afternoons
- Late afternoon gatherings include refreshing pond swims and foraging
- Weekly communal meals
- Moms inspire each other to build their remote businesses
- Dads support each other by accomplishing remarkable tasks
- And the girls play outside ALL. DAY. LONG.
There are wins across the board here. Us parents look at each other occasionally grinning, in awe, like - 'is this really happening?' Yes, yes it is. We actually found people just as crazy as us and we're having a grand time.